Original Harcourt Street Railway Line Pedestrian Railway Footbridge. This bridge was used for crossing from Lower Churchtown Road to Columbanus Road. This bridge dates back to 1950 if not a little before.
This station was closed in 1958 but the bridge remained in use for some time after that.
This is where the current Windy Arbour Green Luas Station is.
Ideal for a Restoration Project.
This would be an ideal Restoration job for someone.