Landmark Architectural Salvage respects the privacy of our customers. To better protect your privacy, we are providing this Policy to explain our online information practices and the way that we may collect and use information from you.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of our customers shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
What personal information do we collect about you and why?
Users are given the opportunity via our website to subscribe to our email newsletter which is sent periodically. A valid email address is required for the delivery of the newsletter and is the only personal data we collect for this purpose. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, your email address will only be used for the purposes of delivering the newsletter to you. You may unsubscribe at any time. Landmark Architectural Salvage will not sell, lease, or rent its mailing list to third parties.
- Our Website allows customers to contact us regarding our Products.
- Should you choose to contact us through our site we will only use this information to get in contact with you to respond to your enquiry.
- We will not share your personal data with anyone.
Website usage data
Landmark Architectural Salvage keeps track of the pages our customers visit within our website, in order to monitor and improve the operation of our site. For the most part, this information is not personally-identifiable.
Our website uses Google AdWords and Facebook remarketing tags
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around the interests of our users.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the legal right to:
- Gain access to any personal information we hold about you;
- Update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect;
- Delete any personal information which we are holding about you;
- Restrict the way that we process your personal information;
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct-marketing purposes;
- Provide your personal information to a third-party provider of services;
- Provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you;
- Object to our use of your personal information; or
- Give instructions on the management of your personal information after your death.
If you would like further information in relation to these or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the details at the top of this page. We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within any time-period required by applicable law).
How long do we keep your personal information?
If you subscribe to our newsletter list your information will be retained for as long as you remain subscribed (in order to facilitate the delivery of the email newsletter). You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject unsubscribe.
If you provide your personal information in order to enquire about any of our products, we will only use your information to contact you regarding your enquiry. We will not retain your personal data for longer than 3 months.